An extremely shocking news came out from Delhi’s Education Minister Today. Ed. Minister Manish Sisodia twitted about the leaked paper of CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper Leak. According to the ministry, the paper was leaked and was scrolling on WhatsApp and other social media. Now the Directorate of Education has lodged a complaint to CBSE and asked for an investigation. What step the ministry is going to take now. Let’s read the full news for CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper Leaked.
Top 10 Highlights of CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper Leak
- The accountancy paper of class 12th CBSE was leaked in the evening on 14th March 2018.
- Cyber experts of DOE found that the paper is spreading on social media at full speed.
- On 15th March Manish Sisodia informed about the issue at 11:55 AM.
- In the investigation, it is found that the paper was firstly shared on WhatsApp from Rohini Area Somewhere.
- The exact location is still under investigation and it will be soon disclosed by the team.
- Manish Sisodia has empathized students and said that he will not let hard-working students suffer.
Posted This 2 Days Before Exams And No Action Was Taken From Any Concerned Authorities And Now:point_down:@narendramodi @PrakashJavdekar @HRDMinistry @TimesNow @ZeeNews @abpnewstv #CBSE #cbseboardexams pic.twitter.com/0ErqCzJgDR
— Ur Sarcasm Level Is Lit That’s Y I (@itss_me_varun) March 15, 2018
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper Leak Images & Video Proof
Steps that DOE is Going to Take:-
- Now the CBSE can conduct the examination again.
- This accountancy paper will be nullified by the board.
- After a complete investigation of CBSE 12th Accountancy Question Paper Leak, CBSE can take in charge of the criminals.
Students don’t need to be worried. They can focus on their studies. CBSE and the DOE are taking proper steps to handle this situation related to CBSE Class 12 Accountancy paper Leak and the investigation is in full acceleration. Hardworking students don’t need to suffer as if there will be any mistake found then CBSE will nullify this paper. A new paper will be conducted then on some other day.
More Here- cbse.nic.in